Horse Hay For Sale | Orchard Hay For Sale
Horse hay for sale, Orchard Grass Hay for sale cheap. Producing the highest quality hay and customer satisfaction are the top two priorities at premiumhayfarm.com When the farm was converted to hay production in 20,000, cutting edge technology was used to design and modify the land for optimum irrigation and water drainage. Prime Hay Farms differentiates itself from other commercial hay operations by employing the following cutting edge production practices to ensure quality:
- Comprehensive Soil Testing – Samples are taken all over the property to see what is needed where.
- Soil Mapping – Using GPS technology, the farm was laid out in a grid. Every 3 acre area of the 500 acre hay farm was soil sampled. Based on the results of the soil samples, a bench mark soil map is created.
- Custom Fertilizer & Micro-nutrient Blends – A custom blend of 60-20-40 fertilizer and micronutrients is created based on the soil samples.
- GPS Guided Fertilizer Application – The fertilizers and micro-nutrients are applied in the exact right location only as needed using a GPS guiuded air flow applicator connected to the computer which meters out just the right amount of fertilizer where it’s needed.
- Regular Weed Control – Fields are routinely sprayed for weed control to insure you are feeding only top quality Jiggs Hybrid Bermuda hay to your horses and cattle.
- Moisture Controlled Irrigation – A 1/2 mile Zimmatic center pivot sprinkler system is used to monitor soil moisture so water can be applied when necessary to maximize hay quality and nutrient density. Our fields are cut on 21-30 day intervals which makes Windmill Farms hay the best quality. hay for sale.
Hay is grass, legumes, or other herbaceous plants that have been cut and dried to be stored for use as animal fodder, either for large grazing animals raised as livestock, such as cattle, horses, goats, and sheep, or for smaller domesticated animals such as rabbits and guinea pigs. Pigs eat hay, but do not digest it as efficiently as herbivores do.
Hay can be used as animal fodder when or where there is not enough pasture or rangeland on which to graze an animal, when grazing is not feasible due to weather (such as during the winter), or when lush pasture by itself would be too rich for the health of the animal. It is also fed when an animal is unable to access pasture—for example, when the animal is being kept in a stable or barn.
Fertilization And Irrigation of Our Hay
Every acre of the Orchard hay and Alfalfa fields are fertilized with the best-quality blended 60-20-40 fertilizer to insure the highest protein content. We use leading edge soil mapping technique on the hay fields to establish what fertilizer and micro-nutrients are needed where. Gallstones. Our fertilizer provider then creates the right blend of nutrients to be applied to the field and creates a program that is uploaded to our GPS-guided-equipment to ensure that the nutrients are applied exactly where they are needed. This type of precision application helps insure consistent quality in every bale. Bermuda Grass For Sale|Bermuda Hay for sale|Timothy Hay for Sale Near Me|Lucerne Hay For Sale|Hay Bales For Sale|Alfalfa Hay Bales Near Me|Hay Grass|Horse Hay|Bales of Hay for Sale|Buy Hay Wholesale Online|Hay for Sale|Alfalfa Hay For Sale|Buy Hay Bales Online|Lucerne Hay|Oaten Hay|Hay Farm|Hay Bales|Horse Hay|Alfalfa Hay Bales|Timothy Hay|Grass Hay|Lucerne Hay|Oaten Hay| Order Hay Online|Hay Suppliers|Hay for Sale Near Me.
Other commercial hay operations either have no irrigation abilities, or they flood irrigate which can dramatically reduce the quality of the hay. Windmill Farms irrigates the hay with a ½ mile center-pivot sprinkler system. This Zimmatic center pivot is one of the largest in USA and allows for the application of just the right amount of water at just the right time that water is needed to increase protein content.