Rated one of the top hay-savers for square bale feeding by University of Minnesota study
- Perfect for feeding small square bales to horses in their natural feeding position
- Keeps the hay dry and off the ground
- Features a smooth-sided poly basket for horse safety
- Fully removable for easy cleaning and has large vent holes to let moisture out and keep hay in
- Heavy-duty 1-3/4″ round tubing
- Designed for square bales only
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- Height: 34″
- Approximate Weight: 70 lbs.
- Diameter: 64″
Tarter Farm & Ranch Equipment does not sell direct and does not give out pricing. Ask for Tarter products by name at great farm and ranch stores. Not all dealers stock all products at all times. Ask your local Tarter dealer to order what you need! It is easy to find your nearest Tarter dealer.
Tarter Gate, founded in 1945, is still managed and owned by the Tarter family.
C.V. Tarter founded the Tarter Gate Company, located in Dunnville, Kentucky in 1945. He made wooden farm gates by hand and sold them throughout the local area. He sold the business to his son and daughter-in-law, Roger and Vivian Tarter. They, along with their sons, Donald and David Tarter, expanded the business to include tubular and galvanized-steel gates along with other livestock-related products.|Hay Basket For Sale|Hay Basket Feeders|Hay Basket Near Me|Hay Basket Feeders Near Me|Buy Hay Basket|Buy Hay Basket Feeders|Purchase Hay Basket Online|Hay Basket|Hay Feeders|Basket Feeders For Sale|
In 2008, the company changed its name from Tarter Gate Company to Tarter Farm and Ranch Equipment. Currently, the 4th generation of the Tarter family oversees what has become the largest manufacturer of farm gates and animal management equipment in North America.
Today Tarter has almost 1,000,000 square feet of production facilities in two Kentucky communities and a full manufacturing and distribution center in Corinne, Utah.