This feeder utilizes the FBFWL05 as its base and includes a powder-coated hay rack mounted above the feed tub making it easy to feed hay and grain
This feeder is a great option for feeding goats or other small livestock. Our Goat Feeder with Hay Rack uses our 5’ bunk feeder (FBFWL05) as its base. The hay rack sets above the feed pan, making it convenient for feeding hay and grain out of one feeder.|Hay for sale|Hay feeder|Feeder for cattle|Feeder for horse|Cheap hay feeder near me|Hay feeder near me|Hay rack online|Hay rack near me|Used hay feeder|Used hay feeder for sale|
Hay is grass, legumes, or other herbaceous plants that have been cut and dried to be stored for use as animal fodder, either for large grazing animals raised as livestock, such as cattle, horses, goats, and sheep, or for smaller domesticated animals such as rabbits and guinea pigs. Pigs eat hay, but do not digest it as efficiently as herbivores do.
Hay can be used as animal fodder when or where there is not enough pasture or rangeland on which to graze an animal, when grazing is not feasible due to weather (such as during the winter), or when lush pasture by itself would be too rich for the health of the animal. It is also fed when an animal is unable to access pasture—for example, when the animal is being kept in a stable or barn.
This feeder features a durable poly liner with a pan depth of 9” and a 22.5” inside trough width. The legs of the feeder are constructed from galvanized tubing to provide maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. The Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches, and fading to add years of life to your investment.
- This 5’ Goat Feeder with Hay Rack uses our 5’ bunk feeder (FBFWL05) as its base.
- The hay rack (HRG) can also be purchased individually as an upgrade for the simple bunk feeder.
- This feeder features a durable poly liner with a pan depth of 9” and a 22.5” inside trough width.
- Multiple metal braces support the drop-in liner.
- Galvanized tubing under powder coat helps the feeder legs resist rust and corrosion.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors add years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches and fading.
- Replacement liners are available.
- Height: 18”
- Pan Depth: 9”
- Inside Trough Width: 22.5”
- Poly Liner Color: Black
- Frame constructed from 1.66” OD 18 gauge tubing
- Feeder Frame and Hay Rack feature a Brown Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- All weights are approximate